Thursday, January 13, 2005

Walking At Dawn (Reprise)

So yeah, I dragged my butt out of bed and took my first dawn walk in what seems like weeks. The rain has subsided and the sunrise was beautiful and golden. There were a couple of groups of very chatty women that annoyed. They were talking and laughing about twice as loud as they should have been, and that impaired my enjoyment of the cold and the forced marching.

After my shower and breakfast, I took some notes for my review of 'The Sea of Tears', just character info at this point. The question of the morning is, 'Does Phyllis have a last name?' I don't know that it's important. However, every other main character in the book seems to have a last name. If I ever meet Nani Power, I might ask her.

I'm at work, not much to do as we're just waiting for the testers up north to finish their testing. I foresee a period of 'No Work' coming up, but there's no way of knowing. I never know what to expect of my employment... It's all so dependent on the product, not the intentions of the employer. Since I'm a good worker, it's usually "Mike, we think you're great, so we want to keep you - but there's no more new projects." It's my fault for not working for larger companies, eh?

I keep forgetting to proof my posts before I publish them. I need to make it a habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment