Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Blogaversary - Year One

I've been blogging for a year as of today!

I've gotten slightly better at it, in the beginning I was just complaining "work is boring" in every post, with a little "I did chores today, and they were dull" thrown in for variety.

I was still mired in that boring era (worse even than now, yeah it was bad) when I received my first comment, from the most excellent SquirrleyMojo. I was so happy. This was before she knew what a pain I can be, of course. All the calls at 3am- Me: "Did you hear that noise?" SQ: "We don't even live in the same state."

Studying your excellent blogs, I've stolen lots of tips to improve this one. Since I usually post at work, I have to wonder what will become of my blog once the cushy job I now enjoy comes to an end next month. Hopefully I keep posting.

Cindy is well - resting after her oral sugery, medicated and half-watching a 'Sex in the City' DVD marathon.

4 comments:

  1. Happy blogaversary. Keep on making us laugh...when you mean to that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY HAPPY BLOGADAY!

    Wow--what an achievement--you certainly have come along way baby!

    This is most excellent. I wish I would have checked your blog earlier--I would have had a glass of cheap wine to celebrate.

    Was I really your first comment? No way--you blog circles around me now. You should get paid for some of this stuff--not to mention your niffty inventions.

    Too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats...but keep posting.

    As you know, there's very, very, VERY little good, entertaining readable content out in the blogosphere...and I don't think it could take the loss.

    In all seriousness, due to my current computer problems, you have no idea what a pain in the ass it is that I can't read my favourite blogs every day...it's like coming off cafdfiene

    ReplyDelete