Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tick Tock, Dammit.

You know that time, that time when you've read all of the blogs you like to read, one by one.

That time when you've checked all the web sites you like to check, one by one.

That time when you have no other reasons to stall, and it's time to actually do some work.

That time is now.

Ugh.

~~~~~~~~~~

PS: Mt. Laurel, New Jersey! Come on down! You're the next contestant on The Price is Right!

Hi, Mt. Laurel reader. :::waving::: I'm glad you likes my blog. Why do you never comment? Email? Are you The Man? Is The Man reading my blog?

(Can you imagine, some poor CIA analyst who has to read my blog every day...)

6 comments:

  1. LoL! I never thought of calling out those silent readers one by one! Wonder if it will respond?



    Hope this single comment elevates your boredom with work. I so feel ya--been doing the same all morning! geez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait--alleviates. really. alleviates, not elevates! LoL--not. grrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I peek into the comment bassinet with loving care for each little one the blogger stork delivers.

    Aren't you a darling comment? Yes you are, you're a cute little thing.

    She looks like her mother, thank goodness...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mr Etcher,

    I don't like you. I'm just paid to do this.

    We never had this conversation.

    Yours,

    Mr C.I.A Spook
    Mt. Laurel Unit
    NJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't they know you have more important things to do with your time than work?

    I should try talking to a few of my lurking readers - give me something to post about anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You finished the internet at work huh? I hate that. Things get interesting when I am busy and dull when I have time on my hands.

    Sorry you have to work. that sucks.

    ReplyDelete