Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Doe! I've been Tagged

Both Heather and Kato have tagged me (it was just a matter of time, the tags they were a flyin')

Three screen names I've had:
1. mkrune
2. nimbleduck
3. greydreams

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. Eyes
2. Hands
3. Getto Booty

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
1. Stomach
2. Chin (lack of)
3. Creaky/Poppy knees

Three parts of my heritage:
1. English
2. Ukranian
3. Dutch

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Jeans
2. Sketchers Sneakers
3. Workshirt

Three favorite bands/musical artists:
1. Portishead
2. Dead Can Dance
3. Timbaland

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Tenderness
2. Communication
3. Humor

Two truths and a lie:
1. I can imitate the song stylings of Brad Nowell (of Sublime) perfectly
2. I'm a big fan of coconut
3. I appear in the movie Spider-Man

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Hair
2. Chest
3. Eyes

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Rambling
2. Computers/Internet
3. Silly projects

Three things I want to do badly right now:
1. Snuggle
2. Take the day off
3. Tell everyone what I really think

Three things that scare me:
1. Going blind
2. Getting old
3. The phone ringing at 3am

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Computer/Internet
2. Cell phone
3. Mockery/Humor

Three Careers you have considered or are considering:
1. Author
2. Web Designer
3. Translator (I should really learn a second language first, eh?)

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. The UK
2. New Zealand
3. Italy

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Walk on the Moon
2. Publish a novel
3. Have kids

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I stare at pretty girls
2. Cussing
3. I drive a pickup

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I'm empathetic
2. I get choked up watching movies/TV
3. Getto Booty

Three celeb crushes:
1. Kelly Macdonald
2. Kate Winslet
3. Meryl Streep

6 comments:

  1. oooh...the 3 am phone call is scary. I'll have to remember that one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- that is the FIRST time I have ever heard a guy say he has a ghetto booty!!

    I thought our blogs WERE for telling everyone EXACTLY what we think!!
    Who Knew!!!!

    My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Nimbledu[i?!]k:
    Why don't you tell us what you really think about Meryl Streep? Who knew? Plus, I never would have guessed you'd like coconut in New Zealand or want to take kids to Italy--

    I'd gab more, but as you can see, I have a chip on my shoulder and am not feeling quite chipper--yet.

    greydreams???

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that a gandalf thing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a Gandalf thing, nope. I was young, give me a break. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. no breaks for the mighty

    ReplyDelete