Monday, August 29, 2005

Pimpin Ain't Easy. Or is it...?

Guy: "Looking for something more? Wider horizons, a fuller life? I was. And I found it, surprisingly close to home.

I tried Pimping! For just $49 at my local Pimp School. All it took was the free certificate from ‘Be a Pimp’, and I’m getting off the road, and out of the crowd."

Hoe: "Learning to pimp has never been easier! Just go to BeAPimp.com or call ‘888-Be-a-Pimp’ get your 'Be a Pimp' certificate, it’s free! And it’s the ticket to your first pimping lesson for just $49!

You can use the certificate at over 2000 pimpin schools listed at BeAPimp.com. Go on! It’s easier and less expensive than you think – it’s a great gift, too!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

New book review posted

4 comments:

  1. I always connotate "pimpin"
    with "pimple" . . . and then
    I wonder, why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure it's easy and relatively cheap, but does it come with a cool new hair style or is that sold separately?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that commercial!

    You've been watching too much discovery channel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cheap internet schools like this that are going to devalue my Pimping Degree from the Sorbonne

    ReplyDelete