Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Credi-Bull #3

Credi-Bull - a news item that might be fact, or might be fiction.

The Institute for Sleep Science in Helsinki has published preliminary data suggesting a tie between the time you are born and the best time to get up in the morning.

Using myself as an example, I was born at 5:26am, and so my optimum wake-up time is between 5:16 and 5:36.

The study found that individuals that followed this 'Birth Time' waking schedule displayed 33% less daily stress when subjected to standard testing.

Real or Fake? (Check the 'comments' section for the answer)

6 comments:

  1. I would hazard a guess of TRUE.

    That's probally why I am so comfortable working night shift.
    I was born at midnight 56.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what to think about the fact that I was born at 9:31pm and don't sleep much at all. It's possible my internal clock reader is dyslexic and has me waking up at 3:19 every day (or 1:39).

    ReplyDelete
  3. False. Human sleep cycles are dictated by an internal clock that can be set/reset by daylight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humph. I guess you will never know if I fell for it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess you better be more timely with your comments.

    Besides, you totally fell for this one, I know it.

    ReplyDelete