Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Chicken Marsala Wishes and Lemonade Dreams

Just got back from lunch at The Macaroni Grill, an excellent restaurant that I highly recommend. It was a goodbye luncheon for Sinta, who is leaving us to run her own business. You go girl!

It's been a funky day. I've decided to once again begin regular infusions of caffeine, cause damned if I'm not useless without it. Listless, tired, unmotivated... Ready for bed at 9pm. No no, I have too much to do. I can't waste time sleeping.

No word, no email from the hosting company about the billing error, but the charge has been completely removed from my account. Not halved as I suggested, it's just gone daddy gone. I'm tempted to try my login and see if it works, but that might remind them to charge me. I'll wait until payday.

I'm thinking about suggesting a new schedule for myself, perhaps 7am-3:30pm. It would be nice to avoid traffic (not that I fight it now). But it would be neat to take off early, and do shopping, banking, errands, napping, etc - while people are still at work. I think this schedule would better suit the bathroom use between Cindy and I, so that would be good.

However, if I do my exercises in the morning before work as I do now, it would mean getting up at 4:30am. And damned if that aint early. Exercise for an hour, then shower, dress, eat, and depart in another hour... Ugh 4:30. I guess I could do my exercises after work, but I might sluff off and avoid them. Plus I think morning workouts are better cause it gets my metabolism going faster for the rest of the day. That has to be a good thing.

I'd be taking lunch when most of the other people would be showing up to work. That would be odd.

Everything is not solidified with my now upgraded position, so perhaps I'll wait a week and suggest the new schedule idea once things are more gelled. The boss types know that I am a good self-motivated type who doesn't need supervision. I'm in here alone working weekends all the time, so that is pretty clear. Hmn...

No comments:

Post a Comment