Monday, February 14, 2005

New Nani, Neato!

I'm procrastinating working on my writing assignment. It's not due till tomorrow night, and even then I don't think we're gonna be sharing them, just describing our progress. I plan to have at least a few hundred words done, which will probably be more than Cindy and Liz will have. They both work a lot harder than I do, and Liz is going to school. And both of them work a sizable amount of overtime every week.

No word yet from NP's agent. I'm guessing if they took my letter seriously - (I don't know if they have the patience for a small literary magazine) - if they did move forward on it, they'd probably have to contact Nani and find out her terms, and then put together a letter and or contract and send it to me. That could take a few weeks, for the whole process to - ah - process. If I ever get a response at all... They might round-file my letter.

I got a couple of the books I ordered, with NP stories in them. So I can read them tonight. It's kind of neat right now, there's still a lot of her writing that I have not read. One day soon, that won't be the case, and I'll have to wait for new stuff, with the rest of the world. Ick. I almost prefer discovering a writer after they're dead, and I can buy the collected works in one giant hardbacked tome.

Carnivale once again did not answer any questions. Well, ok maybe a couple. And I guessed what happened to Mr. Dolan before it happened heh heh I could write for this show! It feels like they are making this up as they go, and that gets old.

No comments:

Post a Comment