Thursday, February 03, 2005

Looking Forward to Monday. Tsk.

Yet another Bratz testing day, fun. Tomorrow is the last day, and I'm not sorry. It's pretty mind-numbing testing. Just got back from my post-lunch walk, and I have 3.5 hours of work left.

Thinking about completely starting from scratch on FictionInteractive.com. Big sigh. After my recent web work on IdeaGateway, the old site looks really crummy. Ugh Ugh UGH. Will it never be done?

Supposed to get a raise in pay here soon, perhaps as soon as Monday. Sounds good, bring it on!

Finally heard back from Liz. She's not avoiding us, she's just busy, and has a toothache. Feel better, Liz!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are knocking the whole Bratz deal.

    People would kill scruffy animals for your job man!

    Just wondering--is there any way you can tamper with the product? Just to juice up your life, right? I mean like Tyler Durden in FightClub, or those freaks over at Disney?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, knocking the Bratz. Yeah, the dolls are cute, I suppose... But the software I'm testing leaves a lot to be desired. Children's educational software should have quality exercises that teach, as well as entertain. This does neither. I'm all for quality kids products, but this ain't one of those.

    Hmn, tamper with the product! If only! That would be great. All this software does is teach 7 year old girls how to wear skirts, cruise the mall, and use their credit cards. Bad, Bad Bad. I've love to reprogram the whole thing to create a world of independant thinking young women for whom the sky is the limit. Unfortunately, this is all about promoting consumerism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, but what's *really* so bad about consummerism? I mean, come on, even a feminist needs to know how/where to shop. Right? Oh, oh, and who wants an ugly feminist?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha! Squirrley, you're terrible.

    ReplyDelete