Thursday, February 10, 2005

Who's Burning Breakfast?

I stayed up late last night playing a video game - Prince of Persia, Sands of Time. It's a brilliant work of art, and I recommend it to all comers. Most people with a PS2 have already played it. If you have not, stop reading now, and run out to buy it. It's only $19.99. Go!

Depending on which eye is open, this week is going by quickly, or slowly. Right eye, left eye. It's a weird week, what can I say? Payday is gonna be stinko tomorrow because it's only for 20 hours worth of work. Yucky.

Watched 'Alias' last night, under protest. This season stinks! It's too bad, cause they could have a lot of fun with that show. It's obvious that the writers are making it up as they go, and that's no way to run a sweatshop.

Got a haircut and a Roebek's Juice (cause they are renovating the smoothie place across the street). It was good, but now I'm ready for the real food. Something I can bite, chew and tear, smacking and munching with great alacrity, bloody and bad for me. Oh well, my fault.

2 comments:

  1. Prince of Persia has a fantastic ending--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prince of Persia - Glad to hear it has a good ending, it's so damn good throughout, that a poor ending could have tarnished it.

    Looking forward to seeing the ending. I'm about half way through right now.

    ReplyDelete