Monday, February 07, 2005

Scratching Monday's Ears

Such a good Monday! Yes you are! Yes you are a good Monday! :::Tosses Monday a dog-bone:::

So yeah, today is shaping up nicely. Finally got word from the boss types, and my raise is effective immediately! It's a $5.00 raise, can you imagine that? I'm now making $17.00 an hour for a pretty damned easy job. Of course, my rent is $1050 a month, so everything's relative.

I got up this morning like a good lil trooper and took my exercise walk, and did my 180 reps with the weights. Since I had to leave for work a bit early, I skimped on my web work. There's not that much more I can do, until I get in the materials I've ordered, of the author's old works. They'll probably arrive in a week or two.

Supposed to meet with the other writing group peeps tonight - they don't seem as enthused as I am. Maybe their enthusiasm just doesn't carry very well through an email? Could be. Hope so. Liz is starting school next week, so we're gonna have to change the meeting night from Monday to some other night, hopefully to be determined tonight. I'd like for it to be a standard night, not floating from week to week. We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. Lot's 'o luck w/the group! & thanks for answering that person's post! I do have pop-ups disabled, so that explains alot!

    ReplyDelete