Friday, February 25, 2005

Yeah, it Figures

So, no paycheck from Bratz. I've sent them several emails. I also researched the labor laws, which indicate that I can submit a legal form to the state, and then Bratz will have to pay me as if I worked all the days I waited, up to 30 days.

I mean- come on, folks. My last day of work for them was 21 days ago, and I still have no check.
Hmmmmm! I hope it won't come to the legal stuff.

Gym went well this morning. Got my routine down. Need to invent a bag insert that wicks sweat / water from clothes / towel. Might invent one tonight.

Note to self -
1) Solve World Hunger.
2) Make Tofu palatable.

Number 1 is actually easier, I suspect.

Today is really dragging. Usually I'm pretty good at conjuring up little projects to do, but today I just wanna go home and mebbe take a nap.

Freedom Force vs The Third Reich is coming out soon, I have it on order. That's a PC game, btw. I tested the first one while I was working at Crave, and it's a fun, campy game. I hope the sequel is good too. Hey, I'm getting it at like 60% off, how can I not try it out?

I've been surfing the web a lot lately, and reading blogs. Some are very well done, and others, not so much. There's one I'm enjoying lately about some crazy group of people Walking across the known world. That girl, she can ramble.

I asked Cindy to order me a book from her work... I'm reading Steinbeck right now, for the first time, and dayum, that man can write. "I hate him so much!"

Oh! I saw Sean of the Dead for the first time last night, (Yay!) and I'm really mad that I didn't see it in the theater. It's wonderful and funny and you gotta run out and buy it immediately.

And now I want Tater Tots and Spam. Dammit.

3 comments:

  1. you attract the fun ones mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collaberation, ayy? Exactly what would I have to do?

    Would I be processing human carcases into soup, or just spicing the soup with just the right amount of garlic?

    Or would my collaberation be non-soup related?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, if we eat humans, where does that place us on the socio-economic scale . . .? guess it would depend on which spices we use?

    ReplyDelete