Friday, July 01, 2005

Active Vision

Ok - no job interview after all. I'm relieved and disappointed.

The HR woman got back to me about exactly what their need for "scripting" was.

Here's a quote: "They think that you might want to practice with something like Unreal script or NWN scripting."

Get this - this just boggles my widdle mAhnd - they suggest that I practice scripting, and then set up the interview when I'm ready.

What the huh?? I mean, that's amazing and all, but surely there are hundreds of qualified people, at least a third of which would kill or maim their own mother to work for Activision.

I'd be stupid not to put forth some effort and learn the skill and go for the interview. They're bending over backwards to be helpful.

There's something very odd about this whole situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment