Tuesday, July 12, 2005

It's All Input

I was daydreaming while walking during my lunch break. I walked past a secretive-looking van, and entertained myself with conjecture...

The door of the van flew open, and a guy yanked me inside. Without a word, he shot me point blank in the head. I looked down at my body, blood covering its face, tongue lolling black-comically.

I said to the man: "What the hell did you do that for?"
"I need you in ghostform. Come on, we don't have much time."

It seems I had been recruited for a supernatural task-force...

Yeah, my imagination runs away with me. The problem is, sometimes I can't tell if the ideas are something I've read, seen on tv, or otherwise liberated from its true source.

My brain doesn't know the difference, it just wants to be entertained.

1 comment:

  1. It's reassuring to know I'm not the only Walter Mitty walking around these days.

    ReplyDelete