Saturday, July 16, 2005

My Butt Hurts

I've been spending my Saturday working on our family website - it needs a complete overhaul. I don't know how I ever thought it was attractive or well laid out.

What was I thinking when I first designed it?
Have I grown so much in the last year?

We hear a lot about ergonomics and how important it is.

But in the end, chairs are damned uncomfortable. We really weren't meant to sit for hours at a time. Perhaps our short attention spans are not the result of growing up as an MTV generation; But the need of our bodies, more than our brains, to keep moving.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how MUCH we grow in a year. That's one of my biggest fears- to finish my book, have it published and be sooooo proud of it- then a year(or five) later look at it, read it and realize(or think) it's complete and utter CRAP.


    As for the butt thing..... Don't you sometimes just despise how wonderful civilization is now? Everything is made so easy for us-air conditioning, motorized transportation, food........
    I'm always amazed that I feel so GOOD after going out and moving around. Just getting the blood moving.

    Of course- there is the exception to the rules...that one hike down from Whitewater Falls to the river in July without water was almost fatal.
    But USUALLY it feels really GOOD!!

    Dang- now I wanna go camping. Maybe in September.-Or October.
    ................................
    Sorry about the delete- somehow I missed a capital and a misspell. I HATE when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My butt hurts to.

    I knew those sailors were up to something when they kept plying me with drinks.

    ReplyDelete