Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It's Contagious!

I contracted a virulent strain of 'The 3's Meme' from Laziest Girl, darn it. I'll have to start wearing gloves and protective goggles as I mouse through her blog...

Three Nicknames
- Babydu
- Turkeybutt
- PillowMan

Three Things I Like About Myself
- I'm open minded
- I have no interest in fads/trends/fashion
- I have hazel eyes

Three Things That Scare Me
- Drowning
- Blindness
- Lonliness

Three Everyday Essentials
- Altoids
- Lots and Lots of Water
- Internet Access

Three Things I'm Wearing Right Now
- Sketchers sneakers
- Jeans
- Those new Hanes underwear- super comfy waistband, yow!

Three Fave Bands Growing Up
- Nine Inch Nails
- Sinead O'Connor
- Depeche Mode

2 Truths and a Lie
- I've lived at the Grand Canyon
- I own a pebble from the Moon
- I'm a published author

Three Things I Can't Do Without
- Discovery Channel
- Early morning alone time
- My iPod

Three Things I Can Certainly Live Without
- Thoughtless people
- Noise
- Smog

Three Places I Want to Go On Vacation
- Kate Winslet's Lap
- Italy
- The UK

Three Things I Want to Do Before I Die
- Have kids
- Walk on the Moon
- Visit the North and South Poles

No comments:

Post a Comment