Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Boy Howdee! (translation Heck Yeah!)

Work is work, what can I say? I forecast OT this weekend, with winds from the northwest.

Cindy's off today, getting last minute errands done for the conference - with my bank card! Yikes! :o)

Actually I'm more likely to squander money than she is. There's always some gadget I wanna add to my hoard.

Cindy and I discussed the whole 'Mike goes to school' scenerio this past weekend, and she helped me create a list of things I need to accomplish/info I need to gather - - -

Map the whole plan out on paper -

Find exact classes, times/days, and costs -

Figure out how many days/hours I'll need to work to pay the bills -

Decide on online or in-person classes (in person preferred) or personal tutor?

Get details on programming languages certification -
How much are they, where and when are tests offered and by whom (how credible are they?)

Study job market for web designers - growing?


- - -

All of this will be good information to have. I just need to do it, do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment