Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Grumpy Du!

Du: New Speak - Origin: Brat1
Short form of "Dude", corrupted to mean any person, especially one with whom we are sympathetic.

Uses:
Lil Scampery Du = A small and cute child.
Lil Old Du = An elderly person
Good Du = A productive or well behaved person
Excellent Du = A hard worker or especially thoughtful person
Bad Du = Naughty or lazy person

So yeah, I was a grumpy du this morning. The day has definitely improved. I have a new stash of fruit in the fridge, and I had some tasty lunch. I don't know what to expect for tonight - overtime I mean...

I think we're about to get a new build, so the evening depends on how the build turns out I suppose. I went home around 7:30 last night, so I could work late tonight without hating life too much. Especially since it's hot out and work has AC.

No comments:

Post a Comment