Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Slow Day!

Work is moving along slowly - no stress, so I can't really complain. Still, it would be nice to have a real project or task list. Right now we're just trying to break 2 Player mode. I found a few little things, but nothing worth writing up.

I slept in till 7:30, did my workout but did not work on the web site. I did enough yesterday! I'll be working on it tonight I'm sure. Maybe I'll get a new cafe press account (it's this website that does merchandising - check it out - www.cafepress.com) and place the new artwork on some t-shirts.

We had a 5.9 earthquake today here in California, check out the coverage on CNN - but we barely felt it here. Felt like a gentle rolling motion, as you would feel on a small boat riding a smooth wave. I called Cindy to let her know I was ok, in case she heard CA had fallen into the sea. They all called their stores to check, and all is well.

I'm considering going to the grocery store over lunch to pick up some more fruit and other work snacks... There's not a lot to do, so a little outing would be nice. I might get a haircut later in the week (during lunch/work) so I'm ready for the Ohio trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment