Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Sore, Sunburned, Surly.

Tuesday as Monday - my whole week is going to be off kilter now. Holiday weeks are always kind of odd. People stagger in from whatever wild weekend they had, sore, sunburnt and surly. Brian came in but went home within about 30 minutes - sick with a cold.

It was nice having a day off for a change. It's been really hot the last few days, so it was difficult to relax at home. Cindy had most of yesterday off and we went out for lunch, and spent time in a bunch of different air conditioned retail outlets.

I got some work done on the web site - I'm reworking it into its new "Fiction Interactive" format, which will take a bit of massaging on each page. I need to change the references from 'case' to 'story' and update the logo on every page.

I'm grumpy today, and I don't know why. Maybe just tired. I avoided caffeine cause I know it makes me edgy... I ate a good breakfast, and had some fruit... I am craving bad foods, deep fried and with lotsa gravy. I will be good, and eat the food I brought with me. Something batter dipped and salty sounds yummy though...

No comments:

Post a Comment