Sunday, September 26, 2004

Here's Hoping!

Working again today. I'm the first one here, I expected to be. One of the programmers is supposed to come in and fix one bug, then I'm supposed to test for a while to make sure his fix didn't break anything.

Cindy is supposed to get off at 2pm, and I'd like to be able to spend the rest of the day with her, since she leaves for Florida tomorrow morning. I hope no trees or power lines fall on her while she's there! Florida is not a prime location right now, with all the hurricanes. I wonder how many people living there now have decided to move to another state? I sure would.

I got to work now so I could work on some art for my website. It's easier to concentrate here, and there's AC too. Plus, as soon as the programmer gets here and gets his work done I can get the fix checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment