Thursday, September 09, 2004

IKEA Dreams and Stranger Things

It's been an okay day. We got lots of work done, verified many fixes. We're supposed to get a new build sometime soon. This will probably be a 12 hour day, but we've been bracing for this, so it's no surprise.

I got fed up with the living room layout last night and did some re-arranging. It looks a lot better now - all we need is a room full of new furniture, end tables, lamps, area rug.

Because of this re-arranging, the guest room is now a crowded mess. I just shoved everything from the living room into the guest room. I need to dis-assemble the bed and stow it in the closet. That will free up a lot of room.

I'm tempted to say "screw the laptop" and just go on an IKEA spending spree. I don't know, though... I think the couch we wanted is no longer available in the color we liked. Hmn. We probably waited too long on that one. That's the way things are at IKEA - buy it when you see it, or next time it will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment