Tuesday, September 21, 2004

What's Up With That??

Working on the 2 Player Mode on the job. They are debating whether to keep 2P or drop it entirely. I think it should stay in. Even a decent 2P is better than no 2P, you know? It's not like this is a commercial product - thank goodness - I can't imagine worrying about network code for online multiplayer and all that fun.

Cindy is gearing up for her Manager's conference - bummer to be without my Sweetie for over a week. (Insert sad face here)

And then I'll be in Ohio for about a week. Lots of traveling for us this year!! Busy Busy.

Working on my web site in the mornings and evenings, blah blah same news every day.

The DDR dance pad is definitely messed up - it's my fault, and I want a new pad. I'll try to make do with this one and see if maybe I can fix it. If I need a new one, how much can I really mess up the broken one if I open it up?

No comments:

Post a Comment