Monday, September 13, 2004

Crisp and Clean with No Caffeine

Wow! I had two days off in a row. I can't remember the last time that happened. It was a nice, lazy weekend. Went to see Resident Evil Apocalypse, which was really cheesy, but had lots of cute little moments from the games.

Cindy had to work all weekend, so I had the apartment to myself. It finally has started to cool off over the last couple of days. I went to have lunch with Cindy on Sunday - we went to Johnny Rockets, and it was good.

I didn't get any work done on the web site, but I needed some rest. I watched lots of 'Band of Brothers' on the History Channel. I think they were running the whole thing from beginning to end over the weekend. Very well done, lots of great actors.

We're waiting for Alias Season 3 Disc 1 from Netflix. Right now the indicator says "Very Long Wait", so there's no tellin when it will arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment