Saturday, September 04, 2004

Working. Weekend. Me No Like.

Not much new going on, working and sleeping mostly. I was planning on getting some web work (art) done at work, but by the time I got photoshop installed on my work PC, it was time to get to work. Oh well, I'll be prepared from now on.

I'm trying to resist the urge to completely redo the layout of the mystery interactive site. I think I'm going to have to do it though. It needs redone to fit the 'Fiction Interactive' rename. Sigh. When will it ever end? I'll start coming in to work early, instead of trying to get work done at home. The commute will be quicker earlier in the morning, and there will be less distraction while here at work.

I really wanted to have a Fiction Interactive story ready for my visit to Ohio... It does not seem that this will happen now. Granted, I thought I would have a month off to work on it. Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment