Monday, September 20, 2004

Not An Ordinary Fellah!

The beginning of another week! Who knows what it holds and will bring? It was a very lazy weekend, I did a lot of sleeping on Saturday, and took some naps to prepare for the strenuousness of still more sleep.

I got off my ass at one point and rode the exercise bike for 30 minutes, thinking that this would get me moving. Not so - I went right back to bed. I guess I had some sleep to catch up on. If sleep could be stored, I'd be set for the week!

Sunday was more fun, Cindy was off and we went to the beach and had funnel cake. It was freshly made an yummy! The wind was blowing and we got peppered in powdered sugar. The wind made lots of pretty waves and sea spray, and we watched surprisingly entertained as a man in his undies salvaged a lost purse from under the pier.

I was getting my Dance Dance Revolution on last night, but was hindered by the fact that the dance pad is acting up. The 'Up' arrow is being triggered while standing calm and still in the center square.

This is really annoying, because when you try to go for an 'up' marker at the correct time, it doesn't register, and you get a 'BOO!' which is really annoying.

I'd folded the pad into thirds to store it, and now it's messed up. Damn. I'm really enjoying the game, and it would suck to not be able to play any more. I've left it unfolded in the hopes that it will magically unkink itself.

By the way: "Not an ordinary fellah" is one of the lines from Dance Dance Revolution. When you're doing well, the line plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment