Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Tostitos need no dip - they are no mortal chip

So I got a 102 combo on DDR last night. That's right. I kicked Cindy's butt - Hee Hee! I know it's a fleeting record, by the time I get home from work she'll have a 200 combo for me to try to beat.

I've been Dance Dance Revolutioning every morning for my exercise - I just have not been in the mood for the exercise bike. I'll probably start swapping back and forth between them soon, but for now it's all about DDR. I meant to try playing Pac-Man on the dance pad, but keep forgetting.

Not much other news... Work is winding down for now (until the next deadline approaches) and we've been working normal 8 hour days. This gig is supposed to last until November, now. We'll see. I'm gonna treat each day like it might be the last, and so I won't be surprised when it ends early.

No comments:

Post a Comment