Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Amazing! Now Do It Again!

Didn't get any writing done this morning. That seems to be this month's theme, doesn't it? Every month has a theme, and this one is "Didn't write enough today."
Except yesterday. Yesterday was the first time that I met 1600 words without really breaking a sweat. That was cool, I hope I can duplicate it another 15 times.

I'm meeting Liz and Julio for lunch, it will be nice to see them - Julio especially, because I see Liz a lot more often. We're meeting at the Fox Hills Mall food court, and I expect to have me some Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits, Hells Yeah.

Pretty dead day at work so far, I think we're arranging for / paying to unlock the Uber license for Installshield, with multilingual support. Interesting stuff, aint it? So no idea when we'll be getting a new build. Producer guy Tim is coming down to our office tomorrow, so mebbe Brian and I will get an update about what to expect for December and Beyond. Either way, whatever, not too concerned about work. I'll always find some.

No comments:

Post a Comment