Saturday, November 06, 2004

Off To A Productive Start!

It's Saturday morning, and so far so good! I got up at about 7:30am, and went to the park for a walk. I did a couple of laps, I had a good time. The sun shining through the trees was very pretty, the air was brisk and refreshing, and for about 8am, there were a ton of people there! Inspiring! Maybe I'll start walking there once or twice a week.

My laundry is in the washers now, and I'm preparing breakfast - thawing chicken in the microwave.

The plan for today is to write my ass off, working on the NaNoWriMo novel. Ditto for tomorrow. I'm not going to worry about stopping when I reach a certain word count, instead I'm just gonna write all I can. I have a feeling that the weekends will be my best writing days. My day job, while not strenuous, is deadly dull, and tends to drain my writing will. So it's mornings and weekends, I think, for my writing schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment