Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Progress progresses!

I got in to work early this morning, and wrote 300 or so words on my NaNoWriMo novel. Make that 337 - I just checked. I think I would have been more productive using that time at home - I felt out of place at work, as if someone was going to come up behind me and read over my shoulder. Plus, the commute was longer. I'm thinking, from now on, I'll just do the writing at home.

Work is fine - No new bugs have cropped up today, but we're still having issues with the install discs. I'm 75% done with a playthrough, and so far there's been nothing major.

Mom's new PC is scheduled to deliver today! It was supposed to be tomorrow, but now it's looking like today is the day. Even if they wait till the weekend to hook it up, they'll have a new PC running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment