Friday, November 19, 2004

'Smash'ingly Good!

It's Friday afternoon, things are going well. Jamba finally had the Thanksgiving seasonal flavor 'Pumpkin Smash' which is a smoothie that tastes like pumpkin pie. It might not sound appealing, but boy, is it tasty.

Here at work - Dave talked to us today and reiterated what Tim mentioned yesterday, the scenario where we stop working for the temp agency and start working here officially. (Still as temps) Dave seems enthusiastic about the idea, which is cool. If nothing else, the prototype will carry us into the beginning of next year, over the Dec/Jan hump. I dunno what I want to do next year. If I'm not going to school, the best money I can make for our Save Up and Move plan is probably in the Video Games Industry.

Got some writing done this morning, about an hour/45 mins worth, Roger imagined that his wife was dead. I'm still far behind. The end of the month looms. It's all about the Thanksgiving weekend. I hope I can catch up.

Michelle is working a book fair up in the Topanga Hills somewhere, at a private school. Hopefully she doesn't have to work very late! Going to see 'National Treasure' with Ed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment