Monday, November 22, 2004

Monday Once More

Had a good weekend. Went to see 'National Treasure' on Friday night with Ed, and then to 'In and Out' for dinner. I do love me some In and Out. The movie was ok. It was more like a good TV show than a great movie.

I had Saturday alone to myself, got around 1000 words written. Michelle was off on Sunday. We went out to the mall to do some Christmas shopping, and then went out to lunch.

After that I stayed home to get some writing done while Michelle and Liz went grocery shopping for the Thanksgiving Dinner fixin's. I didn't get much writing done Sunday, just like 700 words.

We had a very snuggly weekend, it was cozy and relaxed. Sunday was pretty cold so we had the heater cranked up and were basking in the comfortude.

In all, it was a relaxing but not a very productive writing weekend. Not a lot going on at work today, maybe I can get some writing done here. I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment