Thursday, November 18, 2004

Busyness (of a sort)

So I was in a 2 hour meeting this morning, that was fun. Most of it didn't concern me, but it was something different to do.

Tim took us out to lunch at Daily Grill, and I had the steak sandwich, I highly recommend it. It's like $18.00 though - which is why it's a good dish to get when someone is expensing the check!

I put together a 'test plan' for the resigistration portion of the game, and we sent it off to be checked by the boss types.

Michelle had supper ready when I got home, yummy taquito's and green beans! Yumm. Takes me back to the old days in San Pedro, and we used to get them from Smart and Final.

Michelle had to go back to work to attend to stuffs, and I napped lazily. I didn't get any writing done, and we went to bed early.

Kind of a busy day, but I didn't get any writing done. :o( Bad me.

No comments:

Post a Comment