Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Meh.

We're looking at a stale version of the game from last week, and there isn't much to find. I think we've wrung all we can out of this build.

I wish I could get some writing done on the novel while here at work, but with my back to the big open room, I'm feeling exposed. Not the best environment to try to concentrate in. Maybe I'll try - there's not a lot going on.

I didn't do any writing this morning - I can't really concentrate while Michelle is getting ready for work. She perfectly quiet and doesn't pester me at all, but I don't focus well. A classic example of "It's not you, it's me."

I'll lock myself in the guest room and pound out a few thousand words tonight. And Michelle is closing tomorrow, so I won't have any snuggle-related distractions Thursday night. It's so hard to resist warm toasty snuggles, just to spend time pecking away at the cold indifferent keyboard.

We went to see 'The Incredibles' last night, it was very good! I think 'Finding Nemo' is still my favorite Pixar film, but 'Incredibles' is high quality, good fun. It actually felt a bit short - I left wanting more. I thought that Frozone (the Samuel L. Jackson character) would have a larger role than he did. All of the characters were great, and a surprise was how fun Edna is - she's the fashion designer character. I wanted more of all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment