Sunday, November 07, 2004

Only About 4000 Words Behind

As of this moment, I'm up to 6017 words in my month-long novel. Could be better, could be worse. I'm considering getting up earlier in the mornings to get more done. I guess the only way to see if it works is to try it.

I walked at Wilson Park the last two mornings, it's a nice change from riding the exercise bike. I've laid off DDR for a few days, because my ankles have really been complaining. Maybe I need ankle protection as I bounce around on the dance mat? Anyway, I'm planning on going to the park once or twice a week during the workweek as well, it's a nice park.

Michelle's at work for another hour or so. I forsee a relaxing evening of The Simpsons on Fox, and Sex in the City on DVD. Michelle's been on a SITC kick lately. It's cute, wittily written, and the women are all hoes. Vicarious fun, I guess. If the show were from the point of view of sex crazed men, it would have been condemned. It's cute when girls are promiscuous, apparently.

Waiting for the HBO show Carnivale to come out with the first season on DVD. Gotta love Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment