Thursday, November 18, 2004

Stuff to do! At lass!

Today was a real workday for once. We got a new build just as we were leaving last night, so we had regressions to check and new content to bug as of this morning. I wrote 10 bugs today, most of them were minor.

Just talked to Michelle, it sounds like she'll be home around 7pm. She was able to avoid working the evening book fair event, so that's a big plus.

I hope to get home, get some writing done for the day. Gonna force myself to sit down and do it. This morning as I was making the bed, it came to me that the underlying theme of the book could be control, and how no matter how hard you try or what lengths you go to, your control of your self and surroundings is very limited. Exciting theme, I know!

Talked to Tim about the future of the game and our jobs - December 1st seems to be an important day, we'll see whether we stop working in December or continue till January/February.

There's also a chance we'll end up working for Dave. I don't know if that's gonna happen or not. Dunno if I want to work on kids apps. I guess it depends on the pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment