Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Hey, Cool.

Good day so far. I got up at about 6am and went for a walk at the parl. It was cold, in the mid 40's I think. I got to watch the sun come up, so that was cool. And in my work building, I get to see sunset every day too. Kind of a neat little cycle there.

I got some writing done this morning, I am now at 18,000 words. I need to write 4000 words a day every day until the end of the month to reach the 50,000 word target. Considering I'll have 4 days off in a row for Thanksgiving, it could happen. I will try to make it so!

Michelle is home now, and goes in to work later this afternoon. That should help me get some work done, since when she's home all I wanna do is snuggle and watch tv. Hard to concentrate!

Gonna stop blogging now and get to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment