Monday, November 22, 2004

Hey Hey HEY!

Hey, what do you know, I wrote almost 1000 words here at work. Pretty productive, considering the fact that I actually did some work today too. There isn't a lot to do these days, we're getting very few builds and there is little new to test.

My characters are finally out of the box! It's taken weeks, (I think I put them in there like a week ago actually), and damned if it hasn't been a trial getting them out. I introduced them one by one, and gave some insight into their personalities as I went along.

It feels like they were in the box too long, that there has been too much leading up to them actually getting out, and they still don't know what's going on. I wonder if the readers will be intriuged or bored silly. I'm guessing bored silly. The pace seems really slow, and the focus jumps around a lot. Some of the time it seems like there aren't enough characters (cause most of them have been locked in a box for weeks) and sometimes like there are too many.

I'm considering getting a Jamba on the way home, but I'll probably just put that off until tomorrow, after I've gone to the bank. I dunno if the Jamba branch right by me has debit card swipers or not. Mebbe I'll have a Pumpkin Jamba for lunch tomorrow.

I'm gonna try to get some more writing done at home tonight. I'd like to have the stupid end-of-the-world presentation already, so that it's past and I can get on with the action. It's taken a lot of time to get to this point.

Harry Potter 3 comes out on DVD tomorrow, so I think we'll be watching that Tuesday night. Yeah, pretty sure. I wonder if it's for sale anywhere tonight? Hmn...

No comments:

Post a Comment